In opening the book of Revelation seven angels’ messages are given:
- Revelation is a book with “seven seals” – message given at Rev. 5:1-2 precedent to the first seal opening – white matriarchy horse returning to Jerusalem. The red masculine horse rider awaits her return.
- The second angel’s message is at Rev. 8:13 – “three woes” are predicted. This message is precedent to the 5th trumpet sounding where a great star falls – predicting the fall of ecumenical. A new marriage is pending – the black horse goes north and bay horse meanders.
- Upon the opening of chapter 13 of Revelation the third angel’s message is given – Rev. 14:6 – “the hour of judgement” has come. Everyone has a choice to consider the Christ’s midrash testimony – Rev. 12. The new “man-child” – Rev. 12:5-6 is brought forth – the woman (conception, life) clothed with sun escapes to wilderness. Such is the fury to come.
- Immediately follows the fourth angel’s message – “Woe”, “Babylon is fallen” – Rev. 14-8 – the false hierarchy if ecclesiastical truth is exposed as a full understanding and reverence for Ancients’ midrash insight comes to be revered.
- The fifth angel’s message – the third woe follows immediately – Rev. 14:9-11 – the “wrath of God” – a message denouncing the millenniums of literalism (abomination of desolation) espoused separating, keeping apart, the masculine and feminine. The “set apart” marriage is awaited.
- The sixth angel’s message is given in the midst of the plagues (after the fourth plague) – Rev. 16:17. The message is “It is done”. The midrash story of Revelation, especially Rev. 13-15, is perceived. The seventh plague – Rev. 16:17 – the last plague confirms again “It is done”. The old is to be replaced with a new man-child – a reference to Hezekiah’s (the child who became a man) rebuilding o the Temple (soul temple).
- The seventh angel’s – Rev. 18:4 message is given before the marriage ceremony saying “Come Out of Her My People”. This message is a call to leave the old teaching into the full divinity of humankind, inclusivity, and a great appreciation of the masterwork bequeathed to us.
The message is “Faithful and True” “For the marriage of the Lamb is come” and “Salvation”. False prophets are bound a thousand years and “This is the first resurrection”.